Thank you for purchasing our extension. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this document, do not hesitate to leave us an email via email@example.com
Updated: 15/10/2018 | By: Magenest | Support Portal: http://servicedesk.izysync.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/41
Google Map List and Store Locator extension for Magento 2 is the best solution for merchants to easily guide customers to their brick and mortar.
Store link: Google Map List and Store Locator
- Customers can search for location
- Auto zoom to show all locations in the region
- Advanced direction from customer's spot to the store
- Google Street view 360
- Search locations by distance.
- Search locations by area (country, city and zip code).
- Distance can be shown by radius (Km or Miles)
- Show store list in product detail pages
- User friendly interface
- Display image slider on store detail page
- Show pin point on the map when clicking on store name in store list
- Store pin point will show store info when clicked
- Set locations by directly clicking on the Map in the setting
- Manually specify locations using Latitude/Longitude and apply them to the Map
- Allow admin to enable/disable the store(s)
- Featured images for each location
- Store the store's details and configure their categories
- Set opening and closing time for each store in each day of the week
- Set the default zoom level
- Set to display available products in store detail page
- Set to display store tab on menu bar
- Assign products to store in store setting
- Assign store to product in product setting
Your store should be running on Magento 2 CE, EE version 2.1.x, 2.2.x
In the backend, go to Magenest Map List > Configuration
- Show "Store" in Menu: To display store tab on the menu bar
- Display a list of stores having the products in Product Detail page: Show store list (that a certain product is available) on the product detail page
- Google Maps API: Enter your Google API
Note that Google has the API limit, learn more here
- Unit System: The radius unit - kilometers or miles
- Default Country: Default country of the store range
- Default Zoom: The default zoom level
- Preferred Travel: The direction will be shown based on this default travelling mode (driving, walking, bicycling, transit)
Default Opening Hours for All Stores: Set the opening time for each day. This will be displayed in the store info.
Add new store/Edit store
You can add a new store or edit the store in Magenest Map List > Stores
In the store configuration, there are 4 tabs:
Store Settings/General settings
In here you can add the store info such as store name, description, featured images, store icon, the address (country, state/province, city, ZIP code, etc), store website, email and phone number to contact.
To set the map for the store location, you enter the latitude and longitude.
To display the store in frontend, choose the status as Enable
Save and Continue Edit
In this tab, you can add the available products in store by selecting the products in the grid table, then Save or Save and Continue edit
Note that the products added to the store in here will also be updated to the product setting, and vice versa.
You can set the opening hours for each day by entering in the field with this format (open Hours)HH:mm - (close Hours)HH:mm (24 Hours format)
Or you can use the default hours in the configuration by ticking in the Use Default Hours box
You can add the special date/promotion to the store info.
- Date: Choose from the date picker
- Description: The promotion info
Add store in Product settings
You can add the store in the product settings by choosing the store(s) in the store list as in the screenshot below. Note that this action will also be auto updated in the store setting.
Store Locator and Google Map Page
Clicking on the Store tab in the main menu will direct customers to the store page as follows
Customers can search for the store locations in 2 search bars up to their choice.
Customers can search for the store location near them by searching on the left bar, and select the radius (could be in km or miles) from the drop down list.
Note that to use the GPS, customer must allow the site to track their location. There will be a pesky location request popup.
The customer can reset the store list by clicking on Reset button
For more details, customer can click on View This Store button, which will direct customer to the store detail page.
When customer clicks on a store in the store list, the corresponding pin point will display with a store info popup. This popup will also display when customer clicks directly on the pinpoint.
In the popup, there are 4 buttons: From here, To here, Street View, and View Location.
From here and To here will show the direction to customer. The travel mode can be set as default in the configuration, however, customers can switch to other modes if they want.
Street View: The direction to the store will be shown with the street view as follows
Store Detail Page
Clicking on View This Store, customer will be directed to the store detail page with more information such as store images, special date, store description, etc
Store List displayed in Product Detail Page
In the product detail page, customer can check to see in which stores this product is available.
Clicking on one store in the list, there will be a popup showing the store information with 4 tabs: Store Info, Opening hours, Promotions, and Get Direction.
- When a new update is available, we will provide you with a new package containing our updated extension.
- You will have to delete the module directory and repeat the installing steps above.
- Flush the config cache. Your store and newly installed module should be working as expected.
- We will reply to support requests within 2 business days.
- We will offer lifetime free update and 6 months free support for all of our paid products. Support includes answering questions related to our products, bug/error fixing to make sure our products fit well in your site exactly like our demo.
- Support DOES NOT include other series such as customizing our products, installation and uninstallation service.
Once again, thank you for purchasing our extension. If you have any questions relating to this extension, please do not hesitate to contact us for support.