Thank you for purchasing our extension. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this document, do not hesitate to leave us an email via our email address below.
Created: 05/05/2017 | By: Magenest | Support Portal: http://servicedesk.izysync.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/20
This extension provides a flexible tool for integrating database between Magento 2 store and Salesforce in two-way.
The extension page: https://store.magenest.com/magento-2/salesforce-crm-integration.html
- Allow synchronizing and updating a specific or all Products from Magento 2 store into Salesforce CRM Products both manually and automatically.
- Allow synchronizing and updating a specific or all Customers from Magento 2 store into Salesforce CRM Leads, Contacts, Accounts both manually and automatically.
- Allow synchronizing a specific or all Orders from Magento 2 store into Salesforce CRM Orders and Opportunity both manually and automatically.
- Allow synchronizing a specific or all Campaigns and Subscribers from Magento 2 store into Salesforce CRM both manually and automatically.
- Support mapping smartly manually between Magento 2 attributes and Salesforce fields
- Admin can view the log to see what is synchronized between two apps
- Allow admin to manage the sync queue to see what will be synchronized next.
- Allow admin to follow the request report on Backend of Magento 2
Your store should be running on Magento Edition version 2.0.x, 2.1.x., 2.2.x
The module works base on using API, so make sure your Salesforce edition had API by checking the using version:
- Enterprise Edition ( API default)
- Unlimited Edition ( API default)
- Developer Edition ( API default)
- Performance Edition ( API default)
- Professional Edition ( API purchase separately)
The API package is not available if you use any other edition that's not listed above.
Video Tutorial Playlist
How to create a new app
It is necessary to create a new app for the connection between Magento 2 and Salesforce CRM. First of all, you need to have a developer account in Salesforce, go to https://developer.salesforce.com/.
Login if you already have an account.
Or Sign up to create a new one
Get consumer key and consumer secret by connected app
Go to https://ap2.salesforce.com/ and sign in your Salesforce CRM account.
Your Salesforce CRM account will appear as below. On the left menu bar, click on Apps > App Manager, then click on New Connected App on the top right to create a new app.
- Entering information needed:
- Connected App Name: name for your connected app
- API Name: data from this field will be auto synced from Connected App Name
- Contact Email: your Salesforce email
- Tick Enable OAuth Settings box
- Callback URL: your backend URL
- Selected OAuth Scopes : select Full Access option and click Add button.
- Tick Require Secret for Web Server Flow
- Tick Include ID Token: Include Standard Claims, Include Custom Attributes, Include Custom Permissions.
Click Save button, then Continue to see the newly created app.
The output will look like below, you will use the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret for the configuration.
Reset security token
Click on user icon on the top right, choose Settings. Then on the left menu bar, choose Personal Information > Reset My Security Token.
Click on Reset Security Token button to get a new one.
New security token will be sent to your registered email.
Note that you will need this security token for configuration.
Setup and Authentication Salesforce CRM account
Setup and Authentication Salesforce CRM account will allow integrating Magento 2 store with your Salesforce CRM account.
Log in to back end Magento 2, go to Salesforce Integration > Configuration
- Email: Your Salesforce login email
- Password: Your Salesforce password
- Consumer Key: search in Home > Platform Tools > Apps > App Manager > "Your app name" (in this demo it is "Magenest") in Salesforce. Check out the above guide "Get consumer key and consumer secret by connected app"
- Consumer Secret: search in Home > Platform Tools > Apps > App Manager > "Your app name" (in this demo it is "Magenest") in Salesforce. Check out the above guide "Get consumer key and consumer secret by connected app"
- Security Token: Check out the above guide "Reset security Token"
Press Save Config after you've done (refresh the cache if needed). Then, click on Get Access button.
We highly recommend that you have to save config before click on Get Access button, this will help you avoid making the consumer key error.
Connection Status will be transferred from Not Connected to Connected with all the information like the picture below. The integration is successful. Admins can set up bi-directional database synchronization between Magento 2 store and Salesforce CRM account now.
How to synchronize data from Magento 2 store to Salesforce CRM account
Setting Up Field Mapping
In order to synchronize data fields from Magento 2 store to your Salesforce CRM account correctly, you need to create the mapping for these fields first.
Go to Salesforce Integration > Setup Field Mapping
In the Mapping Management, choose the type of data you want to create field map among: Account, Contact, Campaign, Lead, Product, Order, Opportunity.
For Subscriber data, you don't need to create field mapping.
For each field in Magento Fields, choose the matching field in Salesforce Fields to sync data.
Salesforce has field-level security that allows admin to restrict field access to certain users. You can click here for more info. Therefore, when you create field mapping, there would be some fields in Salesforce that don't show up in the backend. In this case, you have to go to Salesforce to invoke permission for these fields.
Description: Describe the field mapping
Status: You could enabled or disabled the field map.
You are able to synchronize data in Synchronization Settings tab: Account, Campaign, Opportunity, Contact, Lead, Product, Order, Subscriber.
In each tab, when you Enable (Yes), the Sync Mode will show up, you can choose the way to synchronize data either Auto Sync (Real-time) or Add to Queue (Cron Job).
- Auto Sync: The data will be automatically synchronize to Salesforce when changed.
- Add to Queue: The data will be added to queue before synchronizing to Salesforce. If you choose this option, Queue Auto Sync Time shows up with 4 options: Sync manually, 15 minutes, 1 hours, 2 hours. These options are the waiting time in the queue of the data before being automatically synchronized to Salesforce.
Click Sync All Data Now to sync or add data to queue. If you set the Add to queue mode, you will be redirected to the Queue page.
In Queue Page, you can choose the Actions > Delete to delete the data you don't want to sync. Then click on Sync Now button to sync the data immediately to Salesforce.
Note that synchronizing will take some time, the length of time depends on the size of data.
When the synchronization process is done, you can go to Salesforce Integration > View Report to see the synchronized list
- If the data is synced right, the Status will be success and the Message will be "OK"
- If there's a problem during syncing process, the Status will be error and the Message tab will show the error message like the record below.
In addition, you can easily check the synchronization with View Request Daily button and View On Salesforce button.
Navigate to Salesforce Integration > Request Daily Report, you can easily follow the synchronization status.
Allow synchronizing and updating a specific or all Products from Magento 2 store into Salesforce CRM Products
When a new product is added or an existing one is edited, a record with their price will be added into Salesforce's Products. In addition, when a new product is created in Salesforce CRM account, it can be synchronized to Magento 2 store.
- Allow synchronizing and updating a specific or all Customers from Magento 2 store into Salesforce CRM Leads, Contacts, Accounts
Whenever a customer account is created or updated in Magento 2 store, his/her information will be synchronized to Salesforce CRM in Leads, Accounts, and Contacts. Especially, this extension creates Salesforce Integration tab for each customer information that allows you to easily synchronize a specific customer.
Magento 2 Dashboard
- Allow synchronizing a specific or all Orders from Magento 2 store into Salesforce CRM Orders and Salesforce Opportunity both manually and automatically
Whenever a customer places an order, the information will be synced in Salesforce's Orders and Opportunities.
Magento 2 Orders Data
Salesforce Order Information
- Allow synchronizing and updating Promotions from Magento 2 store into Salesforce CRM Campaigns both manually and automatically
When store owners launch a new promotion or update an existing one, the corresponding campaign will be added into Salesforce.
Note that if you change the rule name when updating the campaign, it will create another one in Salesforce.
Magento 2 Catalog Price Rule
- When a bug fix or new feature is released, we will provide you with the module's new package.
- All you need to do is repeating the above installing steps and uploading the package onto your store. The code will automatically override.
- Flush the config cache. Your store and newly installed module should be working as expected
- We will reply to support requests within 2 business days.
- We will offer life time free update and 6 months free support for all of our paid products. Support includes answering questions related to our products, bug/error fixing to make sure our products fit well in your site exactly like our demo.
- Support DOES NOT include other series such as customizing our products, installation and uninstallation service.
Once again, thank you for purchasing our extension. If you have any questions relating to this extension, please do not hesitate to contact us for support.