Thank you for purchasing our extension. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this document, do not hesitate to leave us an email via our email address below.
Created: 09/01/2017 | By: Magenest | Support Portal: http://servicedesk.izysync.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/60
Skrill Payment Gateway And Subscriptions extension by Magenest is the great tool that provides seamless payment experience between your Magento 2 store and the Skrill Payment Gateway.
Features For Admins
A lot of features is included in the extension that you can tweak to make it best suit your business, including:
Choose between Authorize Only or Authorize and Capture.
New order status.
Allowed credit card types.
Enable CVC verification.
Order total threshold.
Features For Customers
The primary aim of the extension is to deliver the most fluent and effortless payment experience to the customers:
Easily checkout using credit card.
Your store should be running on Magento 2 Community Edition version 2.1.x.
Set up Skrill Account
1. Create Test Accounts
You have to create two test account. One is Merchant/Business Account and the other is Personal Account.
You need to convert the following two accounts to test accounts
Customer ID: 12345
Customer ID: 6789
– Moneybookers will verify your request and email you within 1 to 2 days. After your request is being accepted, the two accounts you requested will be converted to test accounts. And your buyer account will have some dummy amount deposited. So that you could test the payment process.
2. Create secret word for Merchant Test Account
– Log in with your merchant test account.
– On left sidebar menu of My Account section, click on the menu named ‘Merchant Tools‘.
– Type your desired secret word
Set up Configuration
At back end, admin need to configure some fields to connect between your magento site and the Skrill account.
First, click on Stores > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods > Skrill
– Enter your Merchant Test Account’s Email Address
– The Customer ID is fetched automatically
– Add the Secret Word you just created at Skrill
When done, please press Save Config > Cache Management, your configuration is ready to use.
At front end, customer will need to choose an item and click on Add to Cart button.
Then, go to checkout and select Skrill Payment Gateway instead of Check/Money order. Payment Action will be Authorize and Capture.
We provide three test cards shown in the table below for use with test merchant accounts. When using these card numbers enter an Expiry date in the future and a random CVV number.
Enter Payment details in the Skrill Payment Form.
Click Pay Now to complete the payment. If all is correct, the payment form will display the following screen:
Customers' order will be converted to invoice immediately when they place order.
After that, all transactions will be recorded in both Magento 2 store and Skrill including successful transaction, fail transaction, and refund.
- When a new update is available, we will provide you with a new package containing our updated extension.
- You will have to delete the module directory and repeat the installing steps above.
- Flush the config cache. Your store and newly installed module should be working as expected.
- We will reply to support requests after 2 business days.
- We will offer lifetime free update and 6 months free support for all of our paid products. Support includes answering questions related to our products, bug/error fixing to make sure our products fit well in your site exactly like our demo.
- Support DOES NOT include other series such as customizing our products, installation and uninstallation service.
Once again, thank you for purchasing our extension. If you have any questions relating to this extension, please do not hesitate to contact us for support.