Thank you for purchasing our extension. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to email to email@example.com . Thanks so much!
Created: 11/09/2016 | By: Magenest | Support Portal: http://servicedesk.izysync.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/27
Magento 2 Zoho CRM Integration synchronizes data automatically from your Magento 2 site to Zoho CRM.
Extension's page: https://store.magenest.com/magento-2/zoho-crm-integration.html
- Allows synchronizing and updating Customers from Magento store into Zoho CRM Leads, Contacts, Accounts both manually and automatically.
- Allows synchronizing Orders from Magento store into Zoho CRM Sales Orders both manually and automatically.
- Allows synchronizing Invoices from Magento store into Zoho CRM Invoices both manually and automatically.
- Allows synchronizing Promotion rules from Magento store into Zoho CRM Campaigns both manually and automatically.
- Allows synchronizing and updating Products from Magento store into Zoho CRM Products both manually and automatically.
- Allows synchronizing Subscriber from Magento store into Zoho automatically
- Admin can define the field mappings in backend with ease
- It is very easy to use and set up
Your store should be running on Magento Community Edition version 2.0.x and 2.1.x.
Login the Zoho account
You must have an existing Zoho account to use this extension. If you don't have a Zoho account, you can create one by go to: https://www.zoho.com/crm/ and click on LOGIN.
Click on Create Account button to register a new account.
Give your details and you will get the Zoho account
After verify your account via email, access your account in Zoho CRM to get the Auth token.
Log in to back end Magento 2: Zoho CRM Integration > Configuration. In order to config Zoho CRM Integration successfully, admins need to fill out three tabs below: Setup, Synchronization Settings, Synchronize:
*NOTE*: You have to disable 2-factor authentication before "Get Auth Token"
First of all, please fill the email and password of Zoho CRM account in the form as below. Then remember to Save Config before go to Get Auth Token. The system will automatically take the latest Auth token from your Zoho CRM account. After that, the integration between Magento 2 store and your Zoho CRM account is established. Admin can also decide whether to have a report for synchronization in Save Report field.
- Email: Enter your email of Zoho account
- Password: Enter your password of Zoho account
- Get Auth Tokens: click get Auth Key button if this is the first connection.
This extension allows you to synchronize the existing data as well as a new one from Magento 2 store to your Zoho CRM account, including, Account, Campaign, Contact, Lead, Order, Invoice, Product, Subscriber. Admin can choose whether to synchronize an item. Admin can also choose the way an item can be synchronized. The data can be transferred from Magento 2 store to Zoho CRM account by manually or automatically.
We highly recommend that you should synchronize the existing data from Magento 2 store to Zoho CRM account only one time.
Admin can choose Sync All Data Now button instead of synchronizing each item.
Remember that you have to take the exact edition and endpoint for your Zoho CRM account before synchronizing data.
In order to synchronize data fields from Magento 2 store to your Zoho CRM account correctly, you need to create the mapping for these fields first.
Go to ZohoCRM Config/ Field Mapping
The module enables a grid table to manage mapping fields between Magento 2 and Zoho CRM. You can get a search filter, change status and edit mapping fields.
You can choose which data fields you want to sync from Magento 2 to Zoho CRM account.
In Manage Mapping page, click on Add New Mapping button to create a new mapping field:
- Type: select data type: Leads, Contacts, Accounts, SalesOrders, Invoices, Products, Campaigns.
- Description: describe data information
- Magento field: select Magento data field from dropdown list which you want to synchronize.
- Zoho field: select Zoho field from dropdown list which you want to store data in.
- Status: select Enabled/Disabled
If the synchronization is Cron Job, Queue page is the place which the created, updated data is stored in and are waiting to be synced. In Queue page, admin can cancel synchronization any data by removing them from Queue page. Admin can also use Sync Now button to synchronize all data in Queue page immediately.
*NOTE*: synchronizing will take some time, the length of time depends on the size of database.
When the process is done, go to Zoho CRM Integration > View Report to check what is synced in the grid.
Mapping Field Template
Admins can refer to some mapping field templates below:
- When a new account is registered in Magento 2, Zoho will automatically add a new record of this account in Leads
In Magento 2 Register Page
In Zoho's Leads
When a customer updates his information, data in Leads and Contacts will also be updated automatically
In Zoho's Contacts
When a customer adds items to cart then check out, Sales Orders in Zoho will be auto synced. Also, a record in Accounts of that customer will also be added if not exist
After successfully placed an order
In Zoho's Sales Orders
In Zoho's Accounts:
When admin add a new product in Magento 2, Zoho will auto sync data about that product
After successfully Added Ball Pup
In Zoho's Products
- When admin add a new Promotion in Magento 2, Zoho will auto sync data about it as a Campaign. All editing will also be synced
When Hot Summer Sale Promotion was created
A campaign was synced in Zoho
When an invoice is made by admin in Magento 2, Invoice in Zoho will be synced
When an invoice is successfully sent
When admin deletes a customer account in Magento, that customer will also be wiped from Leads, Accounts and Contacts in Zoho.
- When a bug fix or new feature is released, we will provide you with the module's new package.
- All you need to do is repeating the above installing steps and uploading the package onto your store. The code will automatically override.
- Flush the config cache. Your store and newly installed module should be working as expected.
- We will reply to support requests within 2 business days.
- We will offer lifetime free update and 6 months free support for all of our paid products. Support includes answering questions related to our products, bug/error fixing to make sure our products fit well in your site exactly like our demo.
- Support DOES NOT include other series such as customizing our products, installation and uninstallation service.
Once again, thank you for purchasing our extension. If you have any questions relating to this extension, please do not hesitate to contact us for support.