Thank you for purchasing my extension. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to email via my user page contact form here. Thanks so much!
Created: 16/01/2017 | By: Magenest | Support Portal: http://servicedesk.izysync.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/25
Magento 2 Vtiger CRM Integration synchronizes data automatically between your Magento 2 site and Vtiger CRM.
Extension's page:Vtiger CRM Integration
- Allows synchronizing and updating Customers from Magento 2 store to Vtiger CRM Leads, Organizations, Contacts.
- Allows synchronizing Orders from Magento 2 store to Vtiger CRM Sales Orders.
- Allows synchronizing Invoices from Magento 2 store to Vtiger CRM Invoices.
- Allows synchronizing and updating Products from Magento 2 store to Vtiger CRM Products.
- Allows admins define the mapping fields in backend with ease.
- Mapping manually between Magento 2 attributes and Vtiger CRM custom fields.
Compatible with Vtiger CRM: 5.1*, 5.2.*, 5.3.*, 5.4.*, 6.0.*, 6.1.*, 6.2.*, 6.3.*, 6.4.*
Set up Vtiger account
Go to https://www.vtiger.com/log-in/ to log in ( if you had an existing Vtiger account) or register new one.
Getting Vtiger Access Key
Scroll to bottom of the page, you can see the Access Key in User Advanced Options
Please save this information to start using the Vtiger CRM Integration extension.
Go to the Vtiger CRM tab, then the Vtiger CRM menu will be shown.
There are 4 sub-tabs that admins need to consider:
To start using the extension, admins need to set some configurations by navigating to Vtiger CRM > Configuration.
Expand the VtigerCRM Information section, there are three fields will be shown.
Username: Your Vtiger username.
URL: Please follow the format of your_vtiger_site/webservice.php
Access Key: Used the access key which saved in the previous step to enter this field.
Check Connect VtigerCRM: After filling in some information mentioned above, please click on the Save Config and Check Connect VtigerCRM button to make sure thatthese information entered iscorrectly.
Expand the Synchronization Settings section, there are seven sub-sections will be shown:
Expand the sub-section named Sync Account, there are twofileds (in the first time).
Sync Mode: There are two options to choose:
- Immediately: The extension will sync all of account from the Magento 2 site to the Vtiger CRM account immediately.
- Cron Job: Admin will set a period of time to sync data.
Example: When admin set 5 times atthe Time field, that means the data of account will be synced from the Magento 2 site to theVitger CRM account after 5 minutes automatically.
Add All Customers To Queue button: If admins want to sync all of existing customers before the time that the extension is installed, please click on this button to use this feature.
It is the sametoother sub-sections, include:
Setting Up Field Mapping
In order to synchronize data fields from Magento 2 store to your Vtiger CRM account correctly, you need to create the mapping for these fields first.
Go to Vtiger Integration > Field Mapping
The module enables a grid table to manage mapping fields between Magento 2 and Vtiger CRM. You can choose which data fields you want to sync from Magento 2 to Vtiger CRM account.
From the manage mapping, you can export, change the status withenableand disable options, edit or delete a mapping.
In order to create a new mapping, please click on the Add New Mapping button
Fill in mapping information:
- Type: select data type: Leads, Contacts, Accounts, SalesOrders, Invoices, Products, Campaigns.
- Description: describe data information
- Magento field: select Magento data field fromdropdown list which you want to synchronize.
- Vtiger field: select Vtiger field fromdropdown list which you want to store data in.
- Status: select Enabled/Disabled.
Remember to click Save Mapping to store information.
If the App mode is Cron Job, Queue page is the place which the created, updated data is stored in and are waiting to be synced. If you wish to sync data right away, you can press Sync Now button.
When the process is done, go to Vtiger Integration > View Report to check what is synced in the grid.
- If the data is synced right, the Status will be success and the Message will be "OK"
- If there's a problem during syncing process, the Status will be error and the Message tab will show the error messagelike the record below.
Moreover, admin can easily check the synchronization with View Request Daily button and View On Vtiger button.
Navigate to Vtiger Integration > Request Daily Report, admins can easily follow their synchronization status.
Data Integration Settings
Click on VtigerIntegration > Field Mapping.You can define field mappings between Magento and VtigerCRM easily.
To add a new mapping, click on Add button, Add New Mapping page will show up
Type: Choose table you want to map
Vtiger Field: Choose Vtiger Field
Magento Field: Choose corresponding Magento Field
Status: Inactive or active
Description: Describe your mapping
Hit Save when done, your mapping is ready for the next sync.
When a new account is registered in Magento 2, Vtiger will automatically add a new record of this account in Leads, Organizations, Contacts.
When a customer adds items to cart then check out, Sales Orders in Vtiger will be auto synced.
When an invoice is made by admin in Magento 2, Invoice in Vtiger will be synced.
When admin add a new product in Magento 2, Vtiger will auto sync data about that product.
When admin edits a customer account/product in Magento 2, that customer/product will also be changed from Leads, Organizations and Contacts, products in Vtiger.
- When a bug fix or new feature is released, we will provide you with the module's new package.
- All you need to do is repeating the above installing steps and uploading the package onto your store. The code will automatically override.
- Flush the config cache. Your store and newly installed module should be working as expected.
- We will reply to support requests after 2 business days.
- We will offer lifetime free update and 6 months free support for all of our paid products. Support includes answering questions related to our products, bug/error fixing to make sure our products fit well in your site exactly like our demo.
- Support DOES NOT include other series such as customizing our products, installation and uninstallation service.
Once again, thank you for purchasing our extension. If you have any questions relating to this extension, please do not hesitate to contact us for support.